silly

silly

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas in Vegas!

This Christmas Mitch and I had the opportunity to spend christmas in vegas with my family! It was super fun, I hadn't spent christmas with my family in 5 years! We mostly just relaxed and did family things, but we did go out to eat one night and go to the strip.
Here are some pics from the Belagio Gardens:



In other news...one of the best things was that we got to talk to Jeremy on Christmas! It was even better than we expected, because we got to skype! Live video chat and it was free! He already had a slight British tone to the way he talked...and it's only been 6 months! Haha! It was so great to talk to him, although it did make me miss him very much. I am so happy for him and can't believe how grown up he is!
The day after we got back from Vegas we went to Cabo for a week, it was just as amazing as last year! I will post pics of that trip after I get more of them from other family member's cameras!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures! You look like a model in that dress and belt!!! I will send over some of my pics ASAP. But fun, fun post!

    ReplyDelete