silly

silly

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Great News!!!

This young man is the luckiest son of a gun in the state right now because...


KIMMY IS ENGAGED!!!

I am so excited for her and so stoked to help her plan the wedding! This man better treat her great! But seriously, he is a great guy and is perfect for kimmy. Out of all the guys she has ever dated, he is the only one who I felt actually deserved her...I guess sometimes you have to date a lot of frogs before you find your prince charming!

Here is a good picture of her new bling:



I would like to list some of the things that I LOVE about kimmy.

She is a great sister. I have so much fun with her. We have the same mannerisms and the same silly humor. There is never a dull moment with us!



She finally caught herself a good one!

She likes to go on vacation to wonderous places

Even the mean animals love her

She is silly

She is part of my awesome family
She dedicates lots of time and money to help the orphans
She is super tough!

...But still really cute
She dresses up in creative costumes for halloween even though she is all grown up



She is a trapeze artist


She is a Utah fan!


She tries new things...like guinea pig!
She absolutely stunningly amazingly beautiful!
I love her so much!
Congrats Kimmy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... congrats Kimmy! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, Tiffany, I think you meant the luckiest guy in the universe...

    ReplyDelete