silly

silly

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My 24th Birthday

Ever since I graduated highschool, my birthday has been somewhat an inconvienience. It is always on finals week and there is always studying I could be doing instead of celebrating. However, each year I worry about it but then after I go out, I am grateful I took the time to do something because it is always nice to have a break!

On sunday we did cake and presents. Unfortunatly, I did not get any pictures of that.
On Monday night we went out to eat with Mitch's family at the Garden restaurant in temple square. Afterwards we walked around temple square to look at the christmas lights. It was a very fun night!

We brought our camera, but didn't realize until after we took pictures at dinner that there was no memory card in it...so the pictures werent saving. It was my fault because I forgot to put the card back in after uploading some pics to my computer. Luckily the maxwells took some pictures for us.


This is the only picture we have dinner, taken while we were all looking at my camera that had no memory card. This picture just makes me laugh. At least one of us was looking! haha!




Temple square lights!

My favorite picture of the night

Finals are done for me and I'm finally able to take a breather.

Mitch has been working so hard the past two weeks...pretty much two full time jobs because he is in the process of becoming the new General Manager of the Fat Cats bowling alley in provo. He is driving up there all the time to train, and working extra hours at Pizza Factory to get everything ready for his abscense...he does so much at that place! I'm not sure they realize how much he will be missed!

In one week from today we fly out to Vegas to spend christmas with my family! Then, on the 27th we fly to Mexico to spend a week in Cabo! So excited! This vacation is much needed for the both of us!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you get a well deserved break! Work hard and play hard!!!

    ReplyDelete