silly

silly

Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm Thankful...

So a blog update is long over due, but between school, homework, job, and squeezing a little fun inbetween has taken up all my time!

Thanksgiving was good for me but not so much for Mitch because he had to work open to close on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
I ate thanksgiving dinner with my mom's side of the family, the hamptoms and then brought a plate of food to mitch's work so he could eat some! After that I went over to the Haslam's house (cousins on my dads side) to visit and eat a little pie.
It was a good visiting day for me, I saw lots of family that I have not seen in awhile, it was long overdue!

I just wanted to make a note of 20 of the things I am thankful for:

1~Mitch, who is so absolulty wonderful and perfect for me. sometimes I wonder if I even deserve him. I am very blessed!

2~My parents who are so fun. Going to visit them is one of my favorite places to be. I miss them so much! Everything I have grown up to become is thanks to them. I couldn't have a better mom or dad!

3~My Inlaws. Ever since day one of Mitch and I's relationship, they have been so welcoming and loving to me. I love every moment we spend with them.

4~That Jeremy is on a mission. His weekly letters have been so inspiring to read and I look forward to it every monday morning.

5~My wonderful sister kimmy who I really don't see enough! We have so much fun together and no one else brings out my silly mannerisms like she does! I still think we were supposed to be twins. Love her tons!
6~My silly brother nathan, who is always making me laugh. He has grown up to be such a handsome young man!
7~The maxwell family. I have the best sister in law I could ask for and the cutest little neices in the world.

8~The gospel. I cannot even begin to imagine where I would be without it. I was blessed to be raised in it and i'm thankful to be sealed to my husband for time and all eternity.

9~Friends who give us a break from school and work and allow us to just relax and have fun!

10~Our apartment. I love everything about it. How spacious it is, our deck thats big for an apartment, the really big trees surrounding it , every season has been beautiful!
11~Our new addition to the family...a Beta fish we named Sushi :)

12~Diet coke. Enough said,
13~Chocolate. Again, enough said.

14~My job. I'm blessed to be able to be working in the medical field doing what I like already while I finish school.

15~Music! All kinds!

16~Mitch's hugs and kisses...makes me feel better no matter what!

17~Runner's high. Nothing can compare to the feeling after a good run!

18~Books! I love getting so sucked into a good book that I can't put it down.

19~That the Utes beat the Cougars!

20~The Utah Jazz...our first date was a jazz game and they continue to be one of my favortie things to do on date night!

I could go on and on, and I knew I would and thats why I set my limit to 20 things.

On a side note, this past month was my favortie season for sports of the whole year because my 3 favorite sports are going on. College football, college basketball, and the NBA! Here are a couple pictures from sporting events!




1 comment:

  1. So cute are you!!! And this is definitely the best time of year for Sports. November. awesome. Thanks for including us in your list, we love you too and are so grateful that we get to call you family!!

    ReplyDelete