silly

silly

Monday, October 18, 2010

Our first Anniversary!

Our first anniversary was great!

The day started with mitch surprising me with TWO dozen roses... :-) and one of the best surprises ever: he made a playlist of songs that remind him of me or times we have had together our first year. The playlist consisted of 64 songs (It took 64 days when we first started dating to say I love you) and also a typed up list of the songs and the reason he chose each song next to it. I absolutly love listening to it and for our whole marriage it will be a playlist of memories of our first year.




Then we went up to park city and stayed at the Marriott. Another bonus for the day: Mitch knew the customer service manager that was working that night because he served his mission with him. Well we didn't even realize that he worked there, so when we arrived he saw us an then upgraded our room to a suite! Score!
Then we went out to eat at the Stein Erikson lodge. It was very romantic and the food was absolutly delicious! They brought us chocolates at the end of our meal :-)
These are the chololates. Two of them were little triangles that said Happy Anniversary on them. (The read and the green are both chocolates as well!)

Then we went back to the hotel and had some of our wedding cake from exactly one year ago! We froze the top of our wedding cake and it was suprisingly pretty good. It was only a little dry, and still was very sweet!

I just had to get a pic of the inside, red velvet cake mmmm!


The next day we walked around main street and there was a porsche convention going on so we got to look at really old porches, all ranging from year 1940s to 1960s. It was way fun!




Then we spent the rest of the day together, ending with going to the temple to do sealings. The whole weekend was perfect, just like my husband is perfect for me :-) I love him so much and just when I think I couldnt be any happier, I am!
Here's to the best year of our lives so far!







1 comment:

  1. aw thats so cool :) i'm glad you're happy! i know exactly how you feel!! marriage is BLISS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete