silly

silly

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Highlights of the past couple months...

Although I am usually slammed with work or school, we occasionally leave some time for fun to keep us sane! Here are a few of the favorites!



THE LION KING!
The show was absolutly amazing!





NEW FRIENDS!
We met Jenn and Leo a couple months ago from volunteering at the hospital. They are a really fun couple! We started talking one day and all became instant friends! We love our friend time with them. :-)



THE BRAZIL FESTIVAL
We both had to work that morning so we were only able to attend the last hour or so, but it was a blast none the less! Also, no exagguration: I was the only blonde girl there...pretty obvious I was an outsider! haha! At least I wore my brazil jersey!




Another very important highlight was that we got to meet Nick Hexum from 311! I thought Mitch was going to faint! We got signatures too.
At the same event we got to meet Chris Carrabba, the singer of Dashboard Confessional. I am currently waiting on pictures of this epic event (long story) but i'll put those up in a later post when I get them!
Our anniversary is this Friday, October 8th. I cannot believe it has already been a year! It has gone by so fast but at the same time, I feel like I have always had Mitch and can't imagine how life would be without him. We are going to park city this weekend to celebrate. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yea! that is the most adorable post!!! And the music makes me want to hang out here all night recollecting good times and what a cute couple you are. sigh. Seriously adorable. Congratulations!! One fabulous year already flown by, here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And still the happiest couple I know. I think you did, GREAT!

    ReplyDelete