silly

silly

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Mitch!

This post is a little late, but Mitch turned 25 on May 11th!
We celebrated the Saturday after his Birthday by spending the whole day together and having tons of fun. First we slept in and laid in bed as long as we wanted, because that doesn't get to happen that often! Then that afternoon we drove all the way to Ogden because Mitch wanted to check out the funcenter there, called Toads. He had heard great things about their mini golf!

It was lots of fun! We played arcade games, Played Laser tag (it was my first time!), and also mini golfed. Their mini golfing was great. They had 2 different courses outside and one course inside. We golfed a total of 54 holes!





Indoor Golf course


Outdoor golf course








That night, we met up with his family at Trolley Square and ate at Rodizio. (Mitch's choice!) It was delicious!





Mitch was stoked to get Guarana...









That Sunday, we had cake, icecream, and present's at Mitch's parents house. I had the idea this year of a "Reeses" cake. It ended up being a big hit! Mitch named it the "Oh my gosh!" cake, because everyone who sees it says "Oh my gosh!" It was chocolate cake with Peanut Butter cream filling, chocolate and peanut butter frosting over the top, and then it had Reeses peanut butter chunks on top. My mouth waters just thinking about it...it was divine!








All in all, it was a great week! I am so blessed to have Mitch as my Hubby. Not only is he a Hunk on the outside, but he is even more wonderful on the inside! He is completely selfless and is always so positive! He is tons of fun and he is always such a sweetheart to me. I really don't deserve the perfect guy, but for some reason I have him! :-)


I have learned to cherish every little moment we get to spend together, because with work and school we don't have a lot of time. I am so thankful we have chosen to wait longer to have kids, because I still don't feel like I get enough alone time with him. We are enjoying eachother while we can in this stage of our lives. I love you Mitch!






On a random side note...


These are the Yellow shoes I wore for Kimmy's wedding...and I absolutly love them! (The pic looks weird becasue I had my legs crossed)


I have found that these are similar to red shoes...because I can wear them with almost anything!! This particular brand I got is super comfy...they don't make my feet hurt like most heels do after all day! I could run in them! (I won't attempt this, but that is just how comfy they are! They were worth every penny!)


2 comments:

  1. Loved that birthday! You guys really know how to throw a party. So lucky are we that we got included on some of it! You two are perfect for each other!

    And the yellow shoes = awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your shoes? I am looking for a pair of yellow heels for a wedding in two weeks. And I love them! Especially if they are comfortable!

    ReplyDelete