silly

silly

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas in Cabo

So this post is a little late...well...ok....VERY late. Ha ha! But I wanted to share! Mexico was so much fun! It was great being there for Christmas! It was good to get a break to get away and relax, and spend time with family. Mitch's break wasn't as good as mine though, he got up early every morning and studied 2-3 hours for the GMAT because he had to take it right when he got back. He is such a Trooper!
I had a great time getting to know Mitch's family even more. I love love love his parents and we appreciate them so much! The Maxwells are so great too! I love Hillary's little girls, and I think Ella actually likes me and knows me now! One of my favorite nights was holding her while walking down town and she was so happy and then she fell asleep. Its great because we get to enjoy her little ones since it will be awhile before we are ready to have some of our own!

Here are some of the pics. We have TONS of pics...so here are some that I randomly picked :-)


Going out to eat every night and having Mariachi Bands (spelling?) come up to us and play was one of my favorite things! Felt alot like Mexico!



Me relaxing by the pool and Mitch studying for the GMAT next to me...haha studying can be relaxing...right?


BEAUTIFUL


Fun little Thea :-)



Oh Gorgeous sunset...how I miss you so!




Christmas Day



Look at that face! Isn't she the cutest?



Twins! Someone at the spa actually asked us if we were sisters :-)







Cabo Arch in the background :-)



Check out that huge wave!







"Livin' it up at the Hotel California!"


Cabo Bay




Parasailing :-)
Thats all for now! I will try to be better at updating! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Oh looks like it was a blast! Super cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun being with you! We never get enough TIffany time, and even now we still don't think we had enough time with you after a week! So hard to share you... But thank you for loving us!

    ReplyDelete