silly

silly

Monday, January 4, 2010

My Birthday!

We have been kind of MIA for awhile because of school, finals, and then going to Cabo!
This post is a month late, but since we have been so busy it took awhile! We will be updating soon with christmas pics and Cabo!

For my birthday, Mitch and I went to breakfast at the original pancake house. Then Mitch surprised me with a couples massage that was amazing! When we got home there was another surprise waiting for me. He had arranged someone to leave chocolate covered strawberries and flowers for me. Such a sweetie!




After that, we went to dinner with his family to Bonzai. It was fun and the food was delicious!
Great Birthday for me! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and wonderful inlaws!











4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It looks like you guys had fun. I know the semester is starting up again, but we should do something before we all get to busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *too (I am not ready to go back to school) :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated birthday - girl! It looks like you had an amazing day! Miss your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I just love your face and we will hang out very very soon!! Just callll me!

    ReplyDelete