silly

silly

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A lot can change in a year!

So I have been absolutely horrible at updating my blog...that is what nursing school does to you! So, rather than try to back track and update the happpenings of the past couple years (it didnt work last time I did that), I am just going to start fresh with what is going on today! And I'm not making any promises of when I will be able to update!

Our biggest news is that we are expecting a little baby girl! She is due March 20th! 5 more weeks! Phew!
I got my RN (yay!) and am now in the BSN program at Weber. Mitch is in MBA school but will be finished by fall. We are also both working. So, needless to say, our lives are hectic right now. I can't wait until I have my baby and take time off, and enjoy hectic motherhood instead of hectic working/schooling.

For now, here are some pictures of my RN graduation.




Couldn't have done it without this handsome man's support



...Or the support of all these people. My nursing school family is the best there is. Our class formed a very special bond over the years that I know will be lifelong.



We decorated our hats!! Mine is the one in the middle. :)


Sat by these two all 4 semesters! :)


Both Mitchs family and my family were a huge support for me. I can't thank them enough for their love.



No comments:

Post a Comment