silly

silly

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Have I gone crazy???

Maybe...but I just needed a change. I have been talking about "changing" my hair for a long time, and I have been wanting to add red to it.

The night before my hair appointment, I still wasn't sure what to do. I asked Mitch what he thought, and he pulled up a picture of Victoria Beckham and said he liked her haircut. I told him no way was I ever going to go that short, but that I did like her hair.

Well....the next morning I was talking to my hairstylist about it and she said we should just do it. Just like that the decision was made and all my hair was chopped off! So I officially now have the "Victoria Beckham" hair cut. I added red highlights mixed in with blonde too!





Mitch doesn't like it....
















He LOVES it!

It is the kind of hairstyle that people either love it or hate it. Luckily, the only people I really care about impressing is myself and Mitch.

Is this a permanent hairstyle for me? Probably not. I would be lying if I said I don't miss my long hair...because I really do. But at the same time, it is fun change to have for a season or two. After all, it is just hair and it will grow back. For now, I love it and it is a fun, spunky, modern, bouncy, new look for me. :-)

comments welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Tiff it's cute! Way to try something new! It's sassy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hair Tiffers! I'm excited to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete