silly

silly

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vegas!

Mitch and I decided to take advantage of our last "free" weekend before my classes began to head to Vegas! It was great, as always. We got to see my family and we also spent lots of time on the strip!


Rolling into vegas right before the sun started setting.


We took Rio with us, here he is in his travel carrier.
He handled the trip well once he got used to it!

But he was happy to get out of that carrier once we arrived!


We saw an animal comedy show


Ate at the Rio buffet...look at all those crab legs! They extended even farther past the picture. Kind of creepy looking, but tasted good nonetheless!


Vegas strip at night


We got up early the next morning to go running on the strip.

After our run: Bellagio gardens were great! we were one of the few people even awake!
They had fake birds...
...And real birds!!
Fun hot air balloons



"The Chandelier" at the Cosmopolitan


We also went to the M & M factory...I will never look at them the same! Dark chocolate M & Ms are the best and I don't know why someone would choose milk chocolate instead!



Then we went to the Coke factory.
This was one of the best mascots I've ever seen. He was acting so hilarious!


Check out my new shirt per Mitch's request...Diet Coke!

"H" for Holladay. They must have known we were coming!


We also went to Serendipity!



Fun pictures!



Does this mean I get some diamond Jewelry now?


Sunday dinner...Mitch helping!


We had to stop by Serendipity one last time before we went home!

Divine frozen hot chocolate!

Huge donut!


A picture dedicated to Nathan. Next time I see him he will be days away from leaving for two years to go on his mission! He has been called to Tallahassee, Florida!


It was such a fun trip and I miss my family already! Now its back to hard work in school.

(sorry about all the pics, the slideshow video I tried to make wouldn't work for some reason!)

4 comments:

  1. Looks SO fun! I loved seeing the picture of the chandelier at the Cosmopolitan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You guys crammed a lot in! And I am especially pleased to see that you visited Serendipity not once, but twice. It makes me feel a little less crazy about loving them so much! Frozen Hot chocolate is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Vegas pictures! Looks like y'all had an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely looks like you guys had fun while you were down here! The pictures of all the new stuff on the strip make me realize that we haven't been there is quite awhile!

    -Shawna

    ReplyDelete