silly

silly

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Today, I am in a very great mood!

This is rather surprising, because I spent 12 hours straight at the Salt Lake Community College campus today. It consisted of totals of 4 hours classtime, 1 hour test taking, 6 hours of studying, (oh, and a one hour lunch break).

The past week I just have not been in the brightest of moods. (Poor Mitch, he had to deal with it all week). Maybe it's because I haven't been feeling well, the weather is horrible, school obligations are clawing at my brains, my apartment is a wreck, and we have no food in our apartment. (no time to get groceries or clean).

However, today was different. I just got home from school and despite being there all day, my apartments still a wreck, and I had to settle for a frozen microwavable burrito for a late dinner, life is so good! I have maintained my 3.9 GPA, and I only have one month left of this semester. Right now, I am feeling great.
This is my happy song! It makes me want to dance, and I just might. I have played it 3 times in a row and will probably play it at least 3 more times. Take a listen, (you will have to pause my playlist) and if you get the urge to get up and dance, then do it! For just five minutes, stop thinking about everything you have to get done and stop trying to be super woman. There's always tomorrow! ;)

1 comment:

  1. you find the greatest music! I love it! keep the suggestions coming... I love every song you have introduced me to!

    Glad you are smiling. It's such a fun smile and so becoming on you ;)

    ReplyDelete