silly

silly

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mitch's Birthday and Mother's Day

Mitch's birthday is really close to Mothers Day. It makes it really fun because there are so many festivities in just a short time!
Last Sunday for dinner we celebrated mothers day and then after that we ate birthday cake!

Mitch's momI couldn't ask for a better mother in law. Lisa has been really great and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. She does so much for others and I have never seen her act stressed or angry. I owe it to her for raising Mitch to be such a wonderful person and a great husband. She has been so sweet welcoming me into the family and treating me as her own daughter. We love it that we live so close to them and get to see them frequently. Family time on Sundays is one of our favorite times! We love her very much!


The girls
It was really hard for me to be away from my mom for mothers day, but I we will be seeing her in just a couple weeks! My mom is so great! She tries hard to make us happy even though she is so far away, and she succeeds! Everything I have learned about responsibility, love, life, hard work, appreciation, kindness, and laughter I owe to her. I miss the long talks and her fun personality that can keep me entertained no matter what is going on. She has raised me to be the woman I am today and I couldn't ask for a better mother! We love her very much!



Mitch loved his cake! I had it decorated in a Utah Jazz theme. Yes, we know they lost, but we are true fans and we will always support our team!





Then on wednesday we went to the Paris Bistro on 1500 S. and 1500 E. It was a fun little place to eat. For his birthday I got him a Jazz Polo, tickets to the Coheed concert (purchased early, per mitch's request haha), and an Avatar DVD. I don't know which he liked more!



Happy Birthday Mitch! Thank you for being the best husband in the world and making life so much fun! I love you more than words can say! I am excited for the many more birthdays with you to come. :-)


2 comments:

  1. Your hair in your new header picture is so beautiful! It looks so long and full! You are such a cute blogger, I'm glad you get some time with your family soon. We never told Jeremy good luck or good-bye so give him a hug from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww tiffany. you are such a cute little wifey!!! Tell Mitch we said happy....belated birthday!!! we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete