silly

silly

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Blog!

Ok well since we have just gotten engaged, I decided to give into the peer pressure and make a blog! As soon as I get used to how to work this thing, I'll post our engagement story along with pictures and everything! For now I'm just doing a "test posting!"

I am so thrilled to begin my life with Mitch. He is everything I have ever wanted, and just a couple months before we started dating I was going through alot. Little did I know that the man of my dreams was just around the corner. :-) He is so amazing and perfect for me. I never imagined that life could be this good, and that I could feel like a princess. Looking back, I see that all things in my life up to this have been stepping stones leading to this moment. I am very blessed to have Mitch in my life and we are very in love!

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Finally, you get a blog! woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much! I can't wait until we are married and i never have to say good bye to you. I will only have to say goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like that your blog is the colors of your wedding. haha NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world! Adorable picture, and the colors are perfect for you life right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, try visiting just our family's page at maxfamclan.blogspot.com I think you are only linked to Mark's family blog which has been inactive for a year now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I think it's awesome that you got pictures of this! I love your engagement story!!

    ReplyDelete